The perfect fundraiser for Mother’s Day, May Long Weekend or World Bee Day. Fundraise with hanging baskets, patio planters, colourful annuals, herbs or veggies. They basically sell themselves!
COVID Safe Fundraising
- Online orders
- Nursery pickup or your group/club can offer porch drop-offs.
Fundraise: mid-February – mid-April
Pick Up: mid-late May
Why Fundraise with Rooted by the River Nursery?
- Flexible pricing: you set the retail price.
- Support Local: We care about our community and the people that call it home.
- Outstanding Quality: Our plants are grown and ready for our climate at the right time. Not too early or late in the growing season.
- Customized Packages Available: We can customize your fundraiser with your theme such as Spring Flowers, Bee Friendly Pollinators or Edible Garden Companion Plants.
The Fundraising Process
- Register with us before Feb 28, 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form below.
- We’ll send you a Fundraising package with a brochure, offline order forms and some fundraising facts and figures.
- You decide on the prices for your products.
- We’ll set you up with an online webpage and order form.
- Sell, sell, sell.
- Final totals completed by April 6, 2021.
- Pick up plants mid to late May.
More questions? Read our FAQ.
Contact us today to register.
Registration deadline: Feb. 28, 2021